1. In compliance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of information society services and e-commerce, we inform you, that: ZIGZAGMOUNTAINS (hereinafter ZZM) is a company in autonomous regime.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that you will find in our "Contact" section and at the end of this page.
2. The www.zigzagmountains.com web site (hereinafter, the "Web") is intended to facilitate to the public, in general, the knowledge of the activities that the company is conducting and the products and services it provides, and respond to requests received.
3. The information regarding the products and services offered in the pages of this Web page (recruitment, features, references to prices, applicable taxes and other specific circumstances), is contained in the same page where that product or service is offered.
4. In accordance with the established in the Constitutional law 15/1999, of Protection of Information of Personal Character (from now on, LOPD) and in the development regulation, we guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the information facilitated by its clients.
ZIGZAGMOUNTAINS guarantees the confidentiality of the information of personal character facilitated by its clients, and this way, in accordance with the established in the LOPD and in the regulation of development, the client / user remains informed that do not store information of the clients except the facilitated ones for the hiring of the services, like the e-mail and the information contained in him(it), facilitated by the clients in order to maintain with them the necessary contact.
That these information will not be transferred to any third one, except the definitely necessary ones for the fulfillment of the employed services, as they are: accommodation, transport, insurance (in case of hiring), and any other that turns out to be essential or of forced legal fulfillment.
5. Intellectual property rights of the Web, its source code, design, navigation structure, database (non-existent now), and the various elements contained therein are the property of ZZM befitting us the exclusive right to exercise the rights of exploitation in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, provision and transformation.
6. The user is authorized, exceptionally, the partial reproduction of the content of the Web, only and exclusively, if exist all of the following conditions:
• It is compatible with the aims of the Web.
• To perform with the only objective and attempt to gain the information contained for the personal and private use, leaving absolutely excluded any purpose or commercial use or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
• That none of the contents, documents or related graphics on this Web are modified in any way.
• That no graphic, icon or image available on this Web site shall be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of images that accompany it.
Any other use will be notified and authorized, prior and expressly.
7. Any link to any third party to this website must be to your home page or entry: www.zigzagmountains.com
8. ZZM assumes no responsibility for any connection or contents of third party links that are referenced in the Web, any time that these are provided for the convenience of the user.
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the injury of the intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. ZZM reserves the faculty to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in its website or in the configuration and presentation of this.
11. ZZM does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the Web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although ZZM will devote its best efforts to, in his case, avoid it, repair it or actualize it.
12. ZZM is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur or the possible damage that might occur to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a result of the presence of virus in the user's computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-current versions of the same.
14. And the ZZM User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the residence of ZZM for any dispute that might arise from the access to this website. In the event that the user has his home outside of Spain, is submitted, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain).
15. The legal information is:
C/. Gran de Gracia 215 4º 3ª
08012 - Barcelona (España)